Support the Museum
Your donation will make a difference in the life of our community. Your tax-deductible gift will help us to bring art and creative learning opportunities to thousands of adults and children each year, and will ensure the preservation of Santa Paula's artistic heritage for future generations.
Have a question about giving? Contact us.
Ways to Give
- Gifts of Cash: Cash gifts allow the donor to receive full tax benefits if they itemize deductions. Gifts of all sizes are appreciated and can be designated to benefit a specific program within the Museum. You may also honor a special event (i.e. birthday, anniversary, graduation), or the memory of a loved one with your donation. An appropriate note will be sent to those you designate.
- Gifts of Art: Gifts of artwork are considered for both the Museum's permanent collection and its annual art auction. Written policies outline the types of objects and procedures by which art may enter the permanent collection.
- Gifts of Securities: A gift of long-term appreciated securities may provide a preferred tax advantage to the donor by deducting the fair market value of the gift and avoiding capital gains.
- Gifts by Trusts and Estates: The Museum encourages donors to consider the establishment of trusts or endowments that will further the Museum's work through provisions that provide for periodic payments of income. All income paid to the Museum is free of income tax.
- Bequests: A bequest can take the form of any of the above ways of giving. It provides a lasting investment in the future.
- Pledges: Pledge commitments can be paid over a specified number of years.
- Naming Opportunities: Naming opportunities (a wall, room, gallery, etc.) can be purchased within the Museum's main building as well as within it's future art education center.